St Thomas Day Nursery was inspected by OFSTED in November 2019, when the quality of early years provision was rated as Good overall but with 2 Outstanding Categories - Personal development and Behaviour and Attitudes
Please click here to view the full Ofsted report.
A few highlights
- ‘Children’s behaviour is exemplary. They play harmoniously together and understand the need to share and take turns.’
- ‘Staff prepare children for life, helping them to learn about respecting others and developing their understanding of the similarities and difference of the friends and staff around them.’
- ‘Staff develop exceptionally strong and positive relationships with children’
- ‘The nursery is a rich hive of activity both inside and outside.’
- ‘Across the nursery staff are calm, attentive role models.’