St Thomas Day Nursery was inspected by OFSTED in February 2015, when the quality of early years provision was rated as Outstanding
Please click here to view the full ofsted report.
A few highlights
- ‘Children have close emotional bonds with the staff due to the exceptionally well-developed key-person system’
- ‘Staff support and develop children’s language exceptionally well … all children, including those with English as an additional language, special needs and/or disabilities, make excellent progress’
- ‘Staff complete outstanding assessment records on the children allowing for gaps in learning to be quickly identified and addressed’
- ‘The nursery is safe, welcoming and well equipped’
- ‘Leadership of the nursery is inspirational. This has a direct impact on the quality of care and education for the children.’